Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wow October already!!!!!

Can't figure out why it's taken me so long to write on my blog, but hear goes. October is almost gone and thinking back on some of the things we did. Sandy and I went to visit Kilee and Adam in Cedar City, Sandy took us to see Les Miserables at the Shakespeare Festival, loved it. The movie is coming out in December with Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Ann Hathaway, pretty excited about that, the music was great, my favorite song I dreamed a dream so go see the movie. We went to Zion's National Park, its unreal that you can go from the Desert to unbelievable beauty in three hours, will do this trip again. The grand kids have started their seasonal games, Quinton basketball, Quade flag football and Skylar will be starting basketball soon. As I have said before I love this time of the year, I love Fall colors, I love that the weather is cooling down, I love the smell of cinnamon, I love pumpkin anything, cookies, cake, bread, soup. I love to bundle up and wear boots, cords, sweaters, hoodies, hats. I love football. I love to snuggle into my nice warm bed at night and listen to my favorite music with my head phones. (stress relief) and some hot Chocolate of course.  As the Election gets closer every one is wondering what the future holds for them, so many people out of work, so many people loosing homes and homeless, so many people hungry. I am so grateful for what I have. The Hunka Hunka burning love that shares my life and eternity with me. My children and grand kids who bring so much love and joy into our lives. It has not been easy but it is worth it. Posting some pictures taken this month a couple by Aimee of the little ones, oh and this month is not over yet.

No comments: