Monday, May 14, 2012
Aimees Baby Shower.
Saturday afternoon Kilee and I arrived home from Arizona, where we spent 2 weeks with Mike, Aimee and Holden. Mike was going to be out of town, so he asked me if I would come down and help Aimee out. Kilee worked in the office, which she really enjoyed, she works from her home in Cedar City, so this gave her an opportunity to see how things are run in the office. I loved spending time with Holden, he is growing so fast, and Aimee is getting closer to her due date, the end of June, she looks like she's ready to me, so we will have some more excitement coming up the end of June. I will be going back down to help her out again. Aimee had her baby shower on Thursday night, I took some pictures which I will post, she got such cute girl things and I got to meet some lovely ladies and the food was pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment