Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have so much to be grateful for this Christmas, I am grateful for my husband, who is such a goofball, he keeps me laughing and I think that is so important in a marriage, I can sit down and think of some of the things he has either said and done and I just crack up, we had our 41st Wedding Anniversary on the 22nd of Nov and we decided to go see Donny and Marie, well when we got to the booking office we found out that they had cancelled.(Thanks Donny and Marie) go figure, yup on our Anniversary, so we went looking for a nice restaurant, everywhere we went long lines out the door, go figure it's our Anniversary, well we ended up at some off the map restaurant where the food was gross but we were so hungry by then, we just ate it. Well this is the scenario throughout our marriage and has made things very interesting, never a dull moment. I know without a shadow of doubt that I married the right person for me, very KIND = loving, indulgent, considerate, gentle person and a good sense of humor, my best friend through all our ups and downs, we have no secrets between us, our lives are open with each other and I think that is the TRUST in our relationship. I am grateful for the 6 children I have been blessed with, the one thing I always remembered as they were growing up, was that they did not belong to me, they belonged to our "Heavenly Father", and I was to do my best in teaching them right from wrong, they have all grown up to be very strong minded, (which can be a good or bad thing) and amazing adults. Each one of them have qualities that sometimes astound me and I am so grateful for the lessons in my life that they have taught me. I am so grateful for my 4 Grandchildren, and the joy they bring into our lives, all have such different personalities and we love them with all our hearts. So many people are out of work, no home, no food, no family or they are living in Countries that have so much turmoil in them, I am so grateful for my life and family and for my religious freedom to believe in what I wish to believe in.

No comments: