Thursday, June 10, 2010

WORLD CUP SOCCER IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Most of the people that read my blog, know that I am from South Africa, born and raised. The saying "You can take the girl out of the COUNTRY, but you cant take the COUNTRY out of the girl, is so true. Things have changed over the years in South Africa, but one still feels a very strong connection and it's hard to explain to people. I get to feeling a little home sick every now and then, remembering my childhood and the places my dad use to take me. One of my most memorable places was the Soccer and Rugby games we went to every weekend. My dad loved both sports and played both. So the world cup being held in South Africa is very exciting to me and brings so many memories back, I have uploaded a picture of my dad that means so much to me.

No comments: