Sunday, February 28, 2010

So the Olympic's are over, the best for me were the Hockey and the snowboarding. We just watched the Canadien's beat the U.S.A. for the gold, I had my sister in-law on facebook chat and my sister is Cape Town, South Africa on instant messenger, it was 1:00am in the morning for her and they only get little bits from the news, so she listened to our TV. We would not have been able to do this a few years ago, so in a way I am for new techknowlogy. My sister was for Canada because they lived in Vancouver for a few years, then went back to South Africa. Dave's sister and her husband live in Vancouver, so I know they were jumping up and down. Aimee has 31 days to go, whopee, she sees the Dr. on Tuesday then we will decide when I will fly down, we got some exciting times coming up.

No comments: