CRIME DOES NOT PAY:
OK so I have heard of stupid criminals, but when it happens to you, it is pretty funny. Our car got stolen about a week ago, we had gone to the store, Dave got ready for work, went outside to get into the car (which was parked in the driveway)he came back in and asked me if I had parked the car in the garage, we looked at each other and both said at the same time,"stolen". Well the police found it a week later, this morning Dave got home from work, just happened to look under the seat on the driver's side and low and behold a wallet, oh yes the dumb criminals wallet, he had telephone numbers, pictures, birth control, and a small white plastic bag with a white substance in it, mmmmm wonder what that is?
He used a Nissan car key to start our car (Honda Accord) and left that in the car. Well I am still a believer that crime does not pay, especially when you are just plain stupid. Well I look at the bright side of this, my husband will always have a job, thanks to stupid criminals.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS:
CRIME DOES NOT PAY:
OK so I have heard of stupid criminals, but when it happens to you, it is pretty funny. Our car got stolen about a week ago, we had gone to the store, Dave got ready for work, went outside to get into the car (which was parked in the driveway)he came back in and asked me if I had parked the car in the garage, we looked at each other and both said at the same time,"stolen". Well the police found it a week later, this morning Dave got home from work, just happened to look under the seat on the driver's side and low and behold a wallet, oh yes the dumb criminals wallet, he had telephone numbers, pictures, birth control, and a small white plastic bag with a white substance in it, mmmmm wonder what that is?
He used a Nissan car key to start our car (Honda Accord) and left that in the car. Well I am still a believer that crime does not pay, especially when you are just plain stupid. Well I look at the bright side of this, my husband will always have a job, thanks to stupid criminals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment