Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanks to my family:

Yesterday was a goooood DaY, it was my Birthday. The day started out with a call from South Africa which I missed, from my sister Louise, I did get her message and thank you Louise, I love you to. She also sent me an E.Card. My sister Cathy E.Mailed me, she was hear visiting last year for my Birthday, so I was a little sad not having her hear again. Thanks to my sweetie pie who gave me roses and $$$ and took me out to eat, to the Olive Garden where Tracey and the grandchildren met us, thank you for the gift I love Deseret Book Store, only problem is I can't decide when I get their to many books to choose from. Sandy gave me a gift card, thanks Sandy. Mike and Aimee some beautiful flowers and chocolates mmmmmm. Terry called to wish me Happy Birthday, so did Kilee and Adam. Thank you to all the relatives and Friends who wished me on Face book, love you all.

No comments: