Friday, January 9, 2009

CONGRATULATION TO MY LITTLE GRANDSON

I am so proud of my Grandson Quade he is now a SUNBEAM and I am sure he is going to be really good for his teacher. No really. Well Kilee and Adam have left us for the cold and snow Adam is going to school at BYU Provo, I am so glad it's not Idaho, which is colder and further away they seem to be settling down, Kilee is having fun decorating their apartment, which she loves to do, I am missing both of them, but at least she phones. I enjoyed having Aimee hear for a week, she went back up to Tempe, I think she was missing Mike really bad. Oh Kiera got to stay with Grandma she things she owns the house and poor Kit he tolerates her they both enjoy their walk in the morning. This winter seems to be colder than last winter ether that or I am getting older, or both. Next week on Thursday Dave goes in to the hospital to have some tests done he has a blocked artery so they want to make sure things are OK. I am sure he will be fine.

No comments: